PSQL Vx Server 12 - Data in Use Increase - OS X
You are purchasing Data in Use Increase for PSQL Vx Server 12 for OS X. These licenses require an existing PSQL Vx Server 12 license. Click on the links to purchase a New Installation license for PSQL Vx Server 12 for OS X or to purchase PSQL Vx Server 12 for Windows and Linux.
Actian PSQL Vx Server 12 is licensed by the total amount of data in use. Data in Use is defined as the total size of all concurrently open data files. Data in Use is not affected by the number of sessions concurrently using a file. Data in Use calculations do not include access to the database or files opened for the database’s internal processes such as PSQL system files, metadata files, dbnames.cfg and default system databases.
To estimate PSQL Vx Server Data in Use requirements for your application, please visit the Actian PSQL website.
- Data in Use increases can be purchased as either a permanent license or a 60-day time-limited license.
- Time limited increase licenses expire 60 days after they are first authorized.
- Increases can only be added to existing PSQL Vx Server 12 New Installation licenses.
- To purchase a PSQL Vx Server New Installation license click here.
- Data in Use increases cannot be upgraded.